Friday, August 03, 2007

Pattern Overlays

I would love some honest opinions. I would like to know if you would buy items like the commercial use pattern overlays below. It takes probably more time and effort to design and create a package like these than a page kit. I have put these 2 items in my store at HODS today and I would love to know what you think. Any constructive comments would be appreciated.
Happy Scrappin'
Gail


5 pattern overlays for creating your own papers.You may use them for creating commercial items. Just fill the file with you choice of color and add a background color and even a texture if you like.

Not intended for resale in original form - even recolored. They are all 12x12-300 dpi transparent png-files. Credits in your TOU - or readme-files are desirable but not mandated.

No comments: