Saturday, August 25, 2007

My Inspiration-Addison

My grand-daughter Addison and my new kit - Blue Jean Baby

Introductory Sale
I am putting Blue Jean Baby on sale for 8/25/07 to 8/31/07
From Grandmas Attic is also on sale for the same period.

Don't forget you can also use the August coupon for an additional 32% !
Store Link Here

And here is your freebie 2 papers, ruffled lace and a matching daisy.
These are from the Blue Jean Baby Kit.

just click on the preview and it is yours
If you download leave a little LUV and go check out the great prices on these
Great Kits.

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

Lovely kit and your grand daughter is beautiful. Thank you for the freebie Gail :) Sharon

PeggyB said...

This is darling! Thanks!
NursePeg

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love your inspiration :) Cutie!

Nancy P said...

Great papers and I love the flower and the lace! Just lovely! Thank you for this very nice gift!