Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July


Three weeks have passed since my last post. I promise to try to do better.
Guess you all know by now that DigiscrapCentral has closed their site.
I was very disappointed, but I have found Hooked on Digi Scrap and some
of my friends are there with me now and I would love to see more of you
come by to see the site.
There is a very nice welcome kit available for joining and making 20 posts.

So many new things to tell you about I don't know where to start.
I finally got to make the long trip to see and hold my baby grand daughter.
I really hated to leave and come home. It was such a thrill and she
was finally so real. It is hard to just look at pictures and not be able
to hold cuddle.
So now I want to share another LO I did since I am home.
Who else but Baby Addison?

Credit-Sunshine mini kit by me


And finally if you like the preview click on it to go to the download!
Please leave a little behind to let me know you were here.
Happy Scrappin'

10 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!

CarolAnne said...

I did leave some luv over on 4shared - but I wanted to also mention that Addison Marie looks adorable on the QP - I'd love to just jump in your blog and pinch her little cheeks!
Thank you again for sharing!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. Thank you very much!!

PSharp said...

Thank you for the lovely kit.

cinmcw said...

This is so pretty and cheerful! Love the elements, too! Thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cute kit! Hope you had a nice 4th of July! :)

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Gail! Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your hard work!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Tnx so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful My Sunshine kit and QP. I love the yellow.