Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Excited

My Creative Team is coming together, but I still could use another person.
So if you are thinking about answering the call, please contact me as in
the last post.
I would like to announce Val as my newest Creative Team Member. She has already
done a beautiful LO of her daughter at the age of 5 months and now she is three!
Val used my Bits of Yesterday page kit available at HODS.
Her Daughter is so cute.


Here is another LO that I just finished. This is my 10 year old Grandson Sean with his school art project. For this I used my Primary Colors Kit which is also at HODS.

Watercolor by Sean-Primary Colors Kit



Addons



Well that's all I have time for tonight but maybe I'll have something great for all tomorrow. Stop by to see!
Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

Terrell said...

Great LO's Gail! Love the new kits. Good luck with your CT call ;)