Thursday, November 19, 2009

Creating Christmas Freebie


Tonight I have another freebie to share. I must tell you how this was created. It is a Count Down to Christmas sheet. I did a bigger version for myself which I mounted on a magnetic-dry erase board so I could cover the numbers with small ornaments to which I added magnets on their backs. You can then remove them one a day until Christmas. When I am finished decorating my board I will post a picture for you to see.
Just center on an 8.5X11 and hang on the fridge or wherever you would like so big and small people can mark off the days.
you may download it here
Happy Scrappin'
Gail

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Craftymumz Creations said...

THANK YOU very much!