Thursday, September 10, 2009

Friday $2 Express

Don't forget to check DSS Store on Fridays for the great bargains.
I will be listing at least 4 products which you can pick up for $2.00 this Friday.

1. Construction Paper Styles


2. Light Ray Templates


3. Leaves and Embellishments


4. Witchy Hallow


I may add more tonight if I have a chance.

Digiscrapstation Sept. Color Challenge

Link to the Challenge -
http://digiscrapstation.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1482

This month the challenge has been renamed "Anything Goes". I will accept almost anything that you share as long as you use 3 colors from the palette I have provided. Post your contribution to the challenge gallery and post a link in the Color Challenge board in the forum.



Here is the mini I have created. Your gift for participating.

No comments: