Saturday, August 01, 2009

New Kit and a Freebie

My new kit is called Secret Place 2. You are wondering why 2 because there is a number 1 still available in my store. This is my Fantasy group of kits. so any way here is a preview of what I have brand new at my Digiscrapstation Store

Secret Place 2 is a large scrapkit full of wonderful elements and backgrounds to spark your imagination.
All 12 X 12 at 300dpi.
29 background papers many with textures and bright colors
44 elements - lots of frames, mats and even a pixie or two.
Too many to itemize!
For Personal Use

you can buy the full scrapkit
or elements
or papers 1
or just papers 2
all are priced individually

And now I have a freebie for you from my Secret Place 2 kit. This is a background scene that was made from the kit
You can download it here

If you download leave a comment please!
Happy Scrappin'
Gail

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 03 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).