Saturday, August 01, 2009

New Kit and a Freebie

My new kit is called Secret Place 2. You are wondering why 2 because there is a number 1 still available in my store. This is my Fantasy group of kits. so any way here is a preview of what I have brand new at my Digiscrapstation Store

Secret Place 2 is a large scrapkit full of wonderful elements and backgrounds to spark your imagination.
All 12 X 12 at 300dpi.
29 background papers many with textures and bright colors
44 elements - lots of frames, mats and even a pixie or two.
Too many to itemize!
For Personal Use

you can buy the full scrapkit
or elements
or papers 1
or just papers 2
all are priced individually

And now I have a freebie for you from my Secret Place 2 kit. This is a background scene that was made from the kit
You can download it here

If you download leave a comment please!
Happy Scrappin'
Gail

No comments: