Monday, April 07, 2008

Hello, I am back!

It is hard to believe a full month has passed since I last posted. I quess
with the holiday and family gatherings time just flew by so very fast.

The month of April is very special month. It is the month my baby grand-daughter
was born and this year she is 1 year old already. Talk about time passing so
quickly. April is also the month of my birth. This is a special year for me too.
I will be 65 years old on the 28th. To celebrate this event I have 2 Brag Book
freebies to share with you, but first take a look at my new kit called
BIRTHDAY GALA I made in celebration of this special birthday of mine.


Birthday Gala Brag Book1


Birthday Gala Brag Book2


Thanks for coming by!
Happy Scrappin'
Gail
.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Fragmentadora de Papel said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.

Terrell said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!! Awesome Freebies! Miss you much! BIG HUGS!