Monday, April 07, 2008

Hello, I am back!

It is hard to believe a full month has passed since I last posted. I quess
with the holiday and family gatherings time just flew by so very fast.

The month of April is very special month. It is the month my baby grand-daughter
was born and this year she is 1 year old already. Talk about time passing so
quickly. April is also the month of my birth. This is a special year for me too.
I will be 65 years old on the 28th. To celebrate this event I have 2 Brag Book
freebies to share with you, but first take a look at my new kit called
BIRTHDAY GALA I made in celebration of this special birthday of mine.


Birthday Gala Brag Book1


Birthday Gala Brag Book2


Thanks for coming by!
Happy Scrappin'
Gail
.

1 comment:

Terrell said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!! Awesome Freebies! Miss you much! BIG HUGS!