Sunday, November 11, 2007

Holiday Rambling

I have been very busy with getting ready for Thanksgiving Holiday. I am sure most of you are also. Been trying to get some cleaning and organizing closets (summer to winter) which is my least favorite thing to do. I even scrubbed and waxed my vinyl floors because my Grand-daughter will be here for the holiday and she probably will be crawling so they have to be spotlessly clean.

Addison at Daycare

Finally finished a new kit which I have been working on for quite awhile now. It took me a long time to get it to the point where I was satisfied with how it looked. Now that it is ready for the store I am really excited and can't wait to scrap something of my own with it. So here is a preview of it! It is not in the store yet but I thought I would give you all a sneak preview here.

Sassy


I will be doing a introductory sale of some kind when I release Sassy Scrapkit for sale. I have several other things in the works also will keep you all posted here, so come back often to see what's going on.

No comments: