Monday, April 16, 2007

New Grand-daughter has arrived!

Every thing went well today! Have a new grandaughter!
She was born at 10:00AM weighing 6 lb 8 1/2 ounces and
measuring 18 1/2 inches. Here she is. Picture was taken
with cell phone and sent to my e-mail. Things like that
still amaze me.



********************************************************

I thought I would remind you all the first links for DSC April Mega
were released today! Here is preview of what is in it. Don't forget
you must be registered and have made at least 10 posts in the
forums to be able to download.



*********************************************************
To Celebrate
I have all my kits on SALE at 40% off.
This includes my newest kit A MALE THING, see info in
yesterdays post or click on the name to go to my store
at Digiscrapcentral. Sale is for 5 days-ends 04/21 so
you better hurry and get them while they are on sale.
Happy Scrappin'
Gail

5 comments:

jburkhart said...

Congrats on your new grandbaby! She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Gail, she is adorable!
Robbi1

Terrell said...

Congrats again sweetheart. She is precious ;)

grammysharbear2 said...

Congratulations on your newest grandbaby Gail. She is a cutiepie!
Sharon

Digi Debz said...

Congrats on your new granchild! Beautiful!

I love your designs and always place your freebie on my freebie pages!

I looked for your e-mail addy and could not find it, so I posted this here, hope you don't mind.

I am inviting you to check out the new Designers Forum.

I have created a forum strictly for designers to post their freebies with photos!

I can see this being a central meeting place for all designers freebies.

All freebies would be available to view by the public.

There is no cost to you!

Take a look at this new and innovative idea of mine and see what you think. No one will miss your freebie ever again!

There is help to post your photos there and it is really easy to snag them from your blog or website!

I hope you join the Designer Forum to list your freebies!

http://www.digidebz.com/forum

Warmest Regards, Digi Debz