Friday, January 19, 2007

Extra Post today!

I wanted to share some LOs that were done with my Bits of Yesterday Kit (available at Digiscrap Central Scrap Shop). These were created by the Creative Team at DSC.
Below: by Terrell

Posted by Terrell
I LOVE this kit. This is "Bits of Yesterday by Gail Cook. I used it to do a layout of my cousins and myself when we were little. These photos were all taken at our grandparent's house in New York. Of course these are special photos to me - especially now since we are grown up and have lost touch over the years. Two of my cousins joined the military - Army and Navy and my Uncle was a career Marine. We've almost got all the armed forces covered lol. Anyway.... here is my LO done with her beautiful kit.

Below: by Oweazer

Posted by Oweazer
My daughter when she was 5-years old. She loved cats, and this one put up with her dressing her in doll clothes..
Below: by Terrell

Posted by Terrell
My Aunt & Uncle on their Wedding Day - in my grandparents backyard

Happy Scrappin', stop by the Scrap Shop to see all my designs.

No comments: